Boyd Chiropractic Center in Castle Rock for Chronic Back Pain
Introduction to Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain Treatment
Chronic back pain can come about for many reasons, Dr. Boyd in Castle Rock can help you decrease or eliminate your pain through a unique back pain treatment. It is important to remember that you may not react to chronic back pain the same as someone else. You may react to chiropractic treatments different from other patients, and your healing time can be different as your body is unique to you. Dr. Boyd can set up an individualized plan of care for your acute or chronic back pain. Dr. Boyd may provide frequent progress exams to monitor you results and progress with your care.
- Does your chronic back pain stem from heavy lifting every day on the job or at home?
- Were you born with congenital back issues?
- Did you notice pain in your back from a car accident?
- Did you slip and fall and sustain chronic pain in the spine or neck?
Chronic or Short-Term Back Pain Relief
One type of alternative medicine which can provide back pain relief is chiropractic care. This area of alternative medicine can include acupuncture, massage therapy, and more depending upon the chiropractic physician and what their office offers. Back pain can cause more underlying health problems like incontinence, weakness and numbness in legs and arms, obesity, bulging discs, ruptured discs, muscle strain, arthritis, spinal curvatures, osteoporosis, and more.
Our goal is to treat pain issues and help prevent pain from increasing.We have a high success rate in relieving or decreasing pain issues in many of our patients. Although back pain has no regard for age, this type of pain seems more common among the senior populace. Younger children and even babies can suffer from back pain. Remember that pain is never a common occurrence. However, the risk of increased back pain is common as we age. Other risk factors involve:
- Lack of exercise
- Excess weight many of our patients.
- Depression and Anxiety
Patients are encouraged to:
- Regular low-impact exercise and activities
- Build up your back muscle strength and flexibility.
- Lose weight as needed
- Avoid lifting heavy objects without a partner
- Avoid long periods of sitting or standing
- Office chairs should be posture-friendly
Boyd Chiropractic Center is here to Help
No matter what your health issue is, Dr. David Boyd a leading chiropractor in Castle Rock and surrounding areas may be able to help decrease your complaints of chronic pain in the spine and neck. Give us a call today at 303-688-2000.